Possessive?
I'm not sure how it works but I don't like the sound of it. What do you make out of it when all you wanted is to spend a little more time ALONE with your someone. Here's my unspoken story.I've got my new IC today. Right, 30, but time don't seem to be in my hands. It got to be shared. Though the desire to stay out of home gets stronger, but with limited 'resources' and hard stares, I avoid getting myself into unnecessary troubles...so I spend some time home ..and some others doing what I enjoy most.
Going out then becomes a luxury..a release..a pleasure..and so precious. And if this means to further share it with people whom are not at the top of my list (or not even on my list), I'll rather stay home to earn more credits (or cut short my day out) to escape for my bigger adventure later.
So please ....please don't say I'm possessive...i'm far from it. I'm just being selective of whom I want to meet and spend time with. If you want to do something, please go ahead by all means....no one's stopping...but I'm not coming...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home