Rainbow Concoction

"Someday U'll find it, the Rainbow Connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers and Me..." ~Kermit, the FROG

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Now...New Year's Resolution 2007

Now that I've reviewed my 2006 resolutions and got only half of them done. Here's a list of my 2007 resolution with some spillover from 2006 ...

  1. More focus in my interest and develop it at a business level
  2. To be more organise in daily and life affairs
  3. Increase my savings for rainy days
  4. 10 books on my to-read list - surely I can do that, I've got more unread books at home than anyone maybe!!
  5. Target Weight - 46kg (actually, I don't know how much it is now)
  6. Complete full body check-up - something I've been proscrasinating

And so..what's yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger Water said...

let me check my list of 2006.

25 December, 2006 01:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home