Rainbow Concoction

"Someday U'll find it, the Rainbow Connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers and Me..." ~Kermit, the FROG

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lost & Found

When I was in primary school, we use to have a Lost & Found section in school. This is where you find the things you've lost in the classrooms, halls, canteen or school field. It could be your purse (that's if you're lucky), your hankerchief, pencil cases, school badges, a toy or badminton racket. Basically anything you brought to school and have lost it.

The Lost & Found section would be under a fish tank. You will find little girls faces (I was from a Convent School) either lited up or frowning depending on whether they found their lost items. Those days, it's easy to determine that you love what you lost - like your parents in a crowded mall, your favourite mechanical pencil or a friend whom could play teahouse with you.

As I grew older, I'm not sure if this "lost and found" theory still suffice. You may lose something, but be glad that it is gone forever or find it but feel differently towards it the 2nd round. I guess, what's lost is lost. And from what you've lost, there could be lessons learnt, ie, to treasure what you have then or be strong and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home