ReUnIoN
I must admit that I've been a hermit for a while. Refusing to meet friends, answer their calls and even reply emails. I'm ok with people whom have been a part of my life for a while, but not those you meet ocassionally. I guess the effort which I've build previously to check on friends if they are doing alright has faded. And maybe because I was who I were, they feel that I've changed. It would be nice if someone whom I care for asked me in return how I've been dealing lately instead of jumping into conclusion that I've changed - and aimlessly concluding that it is because I've got someone in my life, or due to my stressful career or that I'm simply shunning them away.
Decisions after decisions, cries after cries and depressions after depressions, I can happily conclude that I'm coming out of my hermit. I'm moving to another phase of my life. I've learnt to deal with it and face whatever I need to face.
Today, I took up my phone and started calling/smsing some friends whom has been a part of my life. The feeling was warm.
If you have not known why I "disappear", it is ok. Some may not even be aware, but for those who are, I'm back. And it should be better.
Decisions after decisions, cries after cries and depressions after depressions, I can happily conclude that I'm coming out of my hermit. I'm moving to another phase of my life. I've learnt to deal with it and face whatever I need to face.
Today, I took up my phone and started calling/smsing some friends whom has been a part of my life. The feeling was warm.
If you have not known why I "disappear", it is ok. Some may not even be aware, but for those who are, I'm back. And it should be better.



1 Comments:
we have different phase of life. just lead life the way you like. no matter what, i am proud to have you as my good friend. I told you many times. knowing you is a miracle in life to me. thanks to vw.
Post a Comment
<< Home