Rainbow Concoction

"Someday U'll find it, the Rainbow Connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers and Me..." ~Kermit, the FROG

Saturday, February 03, 2007

the WHITES among the BLACKS

I had a bad day at work on Friday.
Always had a vision of my department
But all of a sudden I felt lost
After my boss got brainwashed

It was only half way through my day
And nothing could kept me moving then
Except that it was a Friday.

Among many things that happened, I recovered myself after 3 things :-
 - A hello by a smiling stranger in the lift asking if I had a good day.
 - A thank you call from fellow HK colleagues who said I should be voted best employee
 - And ending the awful day with a great hug, great food and 2 10cents coins (for toilet entry)    from my favourite stall at Newton Circus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Water said...

I believe in you.

04 February, 2007 22:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home