Rainbow Concoction

"Someday U'll find it, the Rainbow Connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers and Me..." ~Kermit, the FROG

Monday, October 31, 2005

Let me FREE ...

Time is not in my hands. It never was since my independence and when I knew what reality was.

I will be missing an overseas wedding. I've yet to collect a wedding invitation I meant to for a month or so. I'll be missing public holiday for work. Thus I'll miss time spent with love ones and sufficient rest I need so much. I've not sent my congrats and warm wishes with an email I have long to write to my dear benefactor because I didn't want a short superficial "Congratulations" like what most people would do. I've not kept in touch with friends I meant to because of all the restriction imposed in this world of reality. I wonder what they all think of me now.

I should not be complaining for what I have in return would really help me through the needs or even the wants I desire. Hopefully it will not be as said in time to come after a few years of perseverance and imposed restrictions.

Time is all I need and freedom is what i yearn...grant them to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home