Rainbow Concoction

"Someday U'll find it, the Rainbow Connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers and Me..." ~Kermit, the FROG

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

An Elegant Spirit

Audrey Hepburn....A wonderful soul.

I love seeing the classic look she carries. Must be the Givenchy and the Ferragamo. As she believed in simplicity, she stood by it in fashion and in life.

I've just finished reading her biography written by her son Sean Hepburn Ferrer. It started from the LONGINES ad I long admire at watch shops. She stood there looking as beautiful as ever and with curiousity, my dearest got me the book from the library (he believes in reading) and that got me reading and know her more.

Some background :-

  • Audrey Hepburn was born in in Belgium (1929).
  • Her first movie with Paramount Pictures was in 1953, Roman Holiday, in which the same year she knew Hubert Givency.
  • She began her journey as a UNICEF ambassador in 1988.
  • She passed away on 20 Jan 1993 from abdominal cancer.

I'm gonna finish watching Breakfast @ Tiffany, a movie I could never finish before!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home